Heritage Commons Meridian Idaho
Top Ten Reasons Why Heritage Commons is a great place to live!
By Shawna Hobsen Stewart, Realtor
- It is beautiful where I live. The trees and commons areas are all visually beautiful. I love it!
- The community pool and gym are perfect in size and availability.
- It is super close to major awesome shopping etc.. The village, grocery stores and other shopping conveniences of a wide variety are all so close and accessible.
- The folks in the neighborhood seem to be extraordinary thoughtful and caring i have noticed
- People seem to be very good at walking their dogs and cleaning up the remnants
- There are often festivities in the community park/gazebo. Live music, easter egg hunts, movies in the park etc… a lot of options for community mingling
- In our community we also have commercial space at the front of the sub next to Locust Grove. Dentists, dance studios, yoga studio etc.
- There are a lot of kids running about the neighborhood which is awesome for families that have kids and want a young active neighborhood
- The neighborhood feels and seems very safe and aware. I just love everything about the place. The smaller homes bring in the most gracious families. Its so great.
- Overall i just love the neighborhood feeling. It feels like home in every way. I was in need of that exact feeling so I am well aware what goodness feels and looks like. This subdivision and general part of Meridian is full of it definitely.
Directions to Community: Located at the NW corner of Ustick Rd & N Locust Grove in NW Meridian.
West Ada School District
- Grade School: Prospect
- Jr High School: Heritage MS
- High School: Rocky Mountain HS
Community Home Owner Association Dues:
- $250 Setup/ Transfer Fee
- $450 Annually
- Boise Bench
- North Boise
- West Boise
- Northwest Boise
- Boise West-Garden City
- South Boise
- Eagle, Idaho
- Star Idaho
- Kuna, Idaho
- Southwest Meridian
- Southeast Meridian
- Northwest Meridian
- Northeast Meridian
- North Nampa Idaho
- Sun Valley Idaho
- Palomar Heights Kuna Idaho
- Denali Heights Kuna Idaho
- Arbor Ridge Kuna Idaho
- Warm Springs Avenue Homes for Sale
- The Mill District at Harris Ranch
- Baldwin Park
- Heritage Commons Meridian Idaho